Teairra Marí was NOT afraid to return for 50 Cent in her April 7 diss monitor, but it surely was on no account the beginning of her music profession. Right here’s what you need to know in regards to the lady within the midst of a heated feud with 50.
Singer-songwriter and actuality star Teairra Marí, 31, dropped a scathing diss monitor towards 50 Cent on April 7, and the hard-hitting track has everybody speaking. The “Sweet Store” rapper has ceaselessly chided the star for not paying him the $30,000 settlement a decide ordered her to pay him over a revenge porn swimsuit she filed final Might, however Teairra has no disgrace. The lyrics to her diss obtained actual, and centered upon the truth that she doesn’t have 30okay to dish out to the rapper. The track, aptly titled “I Ain’t Acquired It,” was a cheeky hit again on the rapper, and even jokingly requested him to hop on a verse. For many who aren’t acquainted with Teairra, right here’s what you need to know in regards to the singer who dissed 50 within the new track.
1. You could have seen her on Love & Hip Hop: New York. She began out in a supporting function of the VH1 actuality present, however by 2014, had landed herself a foremost function within the present’s Hollywood spinoff.
2. She has some heavy-hitting collaborations below her belt. Nicki Minaj? Gucci Mane? Kanye West? Teairra has labored with all of them.
3. When did her beef with 50 first begin? Teairra sued each 50 Cent and her ex, Akbar Abdul-Ahad for allegedly posting ‘an obscene picture’ and a intercourse tape of her on-line. Issues spiraled when 50 mocked her on social media after the very fact and insinuated violence towards her when he wrote “get the strap” below a sequence of posts.
4. She did NOT maintain again within the lyrics of her diss monitor. “They attempt to break me down I inform them, ‘I ain’t stoppin’ / I gave my life on TV screens about you watchin’” she says. In a while, she sings within the chorus, “Oh you assume you gettin’ I ain’t obtained it” earlier than including, “Now I ain’t obtained it oh boy I’m popping / Am taking off like a rocket for thirty thousand / That’s what you mortgage / Y’all some lame ass ni**as I’m a Detroit b*tch.”
5. She’s obtained musical roots. Teairra’s grandmother was a backup singer for Aretha Franklin! It’s no surprise that the singer immediately impressed the massive wigs at Def Jam upon first assembly them. On the age of 16, Jay Z signed her to the label, and LA Reid has additionally gushed about her skills.