Rumors are swirling that Steve Harvey & his spouse of 11 years, Marjorie Harvey, are headed for a divorce. Right here’s every thing to learn about Marjorie because the couple makes headlines.
After an onslaught of rumors claiming Steve Harvey, 62, and his long-time spouse Marjorie Harvey, 54, are contemplating divorce, the couple is denying whispers of hassle of their romance. Nonetheless, it looks as if everyone seems to be chattering concerning the couple, who’ve been married since 2007. Amid the hypothesis, right here’s what you must know concerning the girl who’s been at Steve Harvey’s aspect for over a decade.
1. She’s a comic identical to her hubby. However — her lengthy checklist of achievements doesn’t finish there. She’s additionally the host and writer of Assume Like a Man Act Like A Woman, in addition to the creator of Woman Loves Couture.
2. She and Harvey met in probably the most romantic method. The couple reportedly met whereas he was doing a stand-up set at a comedy membership in Memphis, Tennessee. When Marjorie walked in late to see Steve carry out, he stopped the present and simply stared at Marjorie. He then actually mentioned to the gang, “I’m sorry, I don’t know who that is, however I’m going to marry her.”
3. Marjorie was a 2019 Girl of Excellence honoree on the Ladylike Basis Luncheon because of her philanthropic work. She acts because the co-head of The Steve & Marjorie Harvey Basis, which goals “to offer outreach to youth that may domesticate the following era of accountable leaders.”
4. She not too long ago divulged her ideas on the divorce rumors in an EXCLUSIVE interview with HollywoodLife. “We’re good — all the time,” she instructed HollywoodLife, EXCLUSIVELY, in the course of the 11th Annual Ladylike Basis Girls of Excellence Luncheon in LA. Because the couple has been the topic of current divorce reviews, Marjorie admits that she and Steve don’t pay any thoughts to the surface chatter. “We’re prayed up,” she mentioned. “Prayer works. We’re lined.”
5. She and Harvey tied the knot on June 25, 2007, and blended their households. Marjorie had three children from a previous marriage, Lori, Jason, and Morgan. Steve had 4 himself, Karli, Brandi, Broderick Jr., and Wynton.