The financial institution’s gross non-performing asset ratio rose to five.01 p.c from 3.22 p.c within the earlier quarter. The web NPA ratio rose to 2.91 p.c from 1.86 p.c within the January-March interval. In absolute phrases, dangerous loans rose 53 p.c to Rs 12,092 crore.
Furthermore, the financial institution nonetheless has a Rs 10,000 crore watchlist of doubtless harassed loans. It additionally has a ebook of over Rs 29,000 crore in below-investment grade publicity, which has risen resulting from two massive monetary companies being downgraded this quarter.
The administration, within the analyst convention name, shared the next particulars:
- Web slippages in the course of the quarter stood at Rs 4,554 crore.
- About Rs 2,500 crore in slippages got here from a Rs 10,000 crore watchlist recognized within the March quarter.
- Watchlist for probably harassed belongings stays at Rs 10,000 crore.
- Two monetary providers firms, whose credit standing was downgraded in the course of the quarter, have added to the sub-investment grade ebook. These weren’t earlier a part of the watchlist.
- The sub-investment grade ebook of the financial institution now stands at Rs 29,000 crore resulting from these two massive accounts.