These communications got here within the type of face-to-face conferences, telephone calls, textual content messages, emails and video chats.
Within the months after the election, Trump and his senior officers repeatedly denied that there had been any contact in any respect with Russians through the marketing campaign or that there have been any ties between the marketing campaign and Russians.
1. Former Trump marketing campaign chairman Paul Manafort attended the June 2016 assembly at Trump Tower with a bunch of Russians who have been stated to have dust on Hillary Clinton. He additionally met with and emailed Konstantin Kilimnik, his Russian enterprise affiliate who’s suspected of getting ties to Russian intelligence, based on courtroom information.
2. Senior Trump marketing campaign official Rick Gates was additionally in communication through the marketing campaign with Kilimnik, who has suspected ties to Russian intelligence, based on courtroom information.
3. Former nationwide safety adviser Michael Flynn exchanged telephone calls and textual content messages with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak through the Trump transition. He additionally was with White Home senior adviser and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner once they met Kislyak in Trump Tower through the transition.
4. Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. attended the June 2016 assembly at Trump Tower. Round that point, he had at the very least three telephone calls with Emin Agalarov, the Russian pop star who helped prepare the assembly. Trump Jr. additionally was briefly launched to Russian banker Alexander Torshin at a dinner through the Nationwide Rifle Affiliation conference. Federal prosecutors stated in 2018 that Torshin was the handler of alleged Russian spy Maria Butina.
5. White Home senior adviser Jared Kushner additionally attended the Trump Tower assembly. Throughout the transition, he met Kislyak and Russian state banker Sergey Gorkov.
6. Trump marketing campaign adviser George Papadopoulos met a couple of instances with Kremlin-connected professor Joseph Mifsud and a Russian girl who falsely claimed to be Vladimir Putin’s niece. He was additionally in contact with Ivan Timofeev, a Russian overseas coverage analyst.
7. Former Trump marketing campaign adviser Carter Web page met Kislyak through the Republican conference. He additionally met Russian lawmakers and an govt from the Kremlin-run oil firm Rosneft throughout journeys to Russia in July and December 2016.
8. Former Lawyer Basic Jeff Periods had two conferences with Kislyak through the marketing campaign. The primary was on the sidelines of the Republican conference. The second was in his Senate workplace in Washington in September 2016.
9. Trump marketing campaign official JD Gordon additionally met Kislyak through the Republican Nationwide Conference. He says he spoke with Kislyak at two separate occasions.
10. Former Trump marketing campaign adviser Roger Stone met a Russian man in Might 2016 who known as himself Henry Greenberg and provided dust on Clinton for $2 million. Stone additionally exchanged personal Twitter messages with Russian intelligence operatives posing because the hacker Guccifer 2.0.
11. Former Trump marketing campaign aide Michael Caputo was additionally in contact with the Russian man who glided by Hank Greenberg. Caputo stated he helped prepare Greenbeg’s assembly with Stone.
12. Trump affiliate Erik Prince met with Russian state banker Kirill Dmitriev throughout a controversial January 2017 journey to the Seychelles. Prince instructed Congress that they mentioned enterprise.
13. White Home official Avi Berkowitz, who has served as Kushner’s private assistant, met with Kislyak through the Trump transition.
14. Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was in contact with at the very least two Russian corporations through the marketing campaign that wished to construct a Trump Tower in Moscow. He had a 20-minute telephone name with somebody from the workplace of Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov in regards to the undertaking, based on courtroom filings. And he spoke to a Russian man who claimed to have influential connections and provided “political synergy” with the Trump marketing campaign, based on courtroom filings.
16. Trump enterprise affiliate Felix Sater, who beforehand labored with Trump on actual property offers, was in contact with Russians as he labored with Cohen on the Trump Tower Moscow undertaking.