The CBSE has introduced the CBSE 12th Consequence 2019 on the official web sites cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in immediately. “The outcomes will likely be introduced earlier than lunchtime immediately” the CBSE official was quoted by PTI as saying. The CBSE Class 12 examination started on February 16. The outcomes, which is normally introduced by the third week of Might, is being introduced sooner than scheduled. Round 13 lakh college students appeared for the Class 12 examination performed by the CBSE. As per stories, as many as 13 lakh college students had appeared for the Class 12th examination performed by CBSE.
This is how one can verify your end result:
- Step-1: Go to the official web site of CBSE.
- Step-2: On the homepage, click on on the link- “Senior College Certificates Examination (Class XII) 2019- Introduced on 2nd Might 2019”.
- Step-3: As soon as the hyperlink opens, enter your particulars like title and roll quantity.
- Step-4: Click on on ‘Submit’.
- Step-5: CBSE class 12th outcomes 2019 will likely be displayed on display.
- Step-6: Obtain the end result and preserve a printout for future references.
Listed here are all of the reside updates on the CBSE Class 12th outcomes
1.43 PM: CBSE Class 12th Consequence 2019: This is all you must know:
- Whole variety of college students – 13 Lakhs
- Male college students – 7,48,498
- Feminine college students – 5, 38,861
- Whole Passing Share – 83.4%
- High Area – Trivandrum: 98.2%
- Overseas Colleges Passing Share – 95.43%
- Male Candidates Passing Share – 79.4%
- Feminine Candidates Passing Share – 88.70%
- Transgender Candidates Passing Share – 83.3%
- Specifically Aided Candidates Passing Share – 90.25%
1.41 PM: CBSE Class 12th Toppers Checklist
- Hansika Shukla – 499 marks (Meerut Highway, Ghaziabad) – DPS Ghaziabad Meerut Highway
- Karishma Arora – 499 marks (Muzafarnagar, Uttar Pradesh) SD Public college Muzzafarnagar
- Gaurangi Chawla – 498 marks (Rishikesh, Uttarakhand)
1.31 PM:Verify the move share of Delhi area
In Delhi, the move share is recorded at 98.87%. Final yr, nevertheless, it was 89%.
1:24 PM: CBSE Class 12th end result 2019: Verify the move share of women and boys
1.21 PM:CBSE 12th Consequence 2019: Trivandrum tops amongst districts with 98.2%
Trivandrum has topped amongst districts within the CBSE Class 12th outcomes with a move share of 98.2%.
1.18 PM: Hansika Shukla and Karishma Arora have topped the CBSE Class 12th board examination, every scoring 499 marks.
CBSE: Hansika Shukla and Karishma Arora have topped the CBSE Class 12 exams scoring 499 marks every. pic.twitter.com/1H3yIF41SS
– ANI (@ANI) Might 2, 2019
1.13 PM:CBSE Class 12th outcomes of all areas will likely be introduced quickly, counsel stories.
1.04 PM: Candidates who had appeared for the examination can verify their outcomes on cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
12.55 PM: The board had performed the Secondary Examination (Class 10th) and Senior Secondary Examination (Class 12th) for the educational yr 2018-2019 in February and March.
12.40 PM: A complete of 31,14,821 candidates had registered for the Class 10th and Class 12th examinations this yr. The exams had been performed at 4,974 centres throughout India and 78 centres outdoors India.